Coaching is designed to enhance the individual's skills and to ensure that they make an ever increasing positive contribution to their business. Some areas of focus of individual coaching may include:
- Helping to develop the strategy of the business
- Developing or enhancing leadership skills
- Helping to coach and develop the next level of leadership
- Help to roll out a change management plan
- Transition to a new role in the organization
- Career change and direction
- Improve organizational behavior and learn to prioritize better
- Improve communication in large groups
- Become more of a cooperative team member
- Find more time to spend on external relationships
- Find more time to focus on strategic issues and new ideas
The process of individual coaching is customized for each participant and has four distinct phases:
- Relationship Building: Develop an in-depth understanding of the organization and its objectives. Dr. Robert Pasick will also build an understanding of the individual’s strengths, weaknesses, abilities, issues, and objectives.
- Assessment and Feedback: Dr. Robert Pasick will select appropriate assessment instruments intended to increase the individual’s self-awareness and understanding.
- Development Planning: Individual will prepare a development plan with the guidance of Dr. Robert Pasick.
- Coaching to the Plan: Individual will meet regularly with Robert Pasick Ph.D. Meetings will focus on action taken to facilitate accomplishing the goals of the development plan.